Saturday, January 12, 2008

Waldo's Response to Famous Bulldogs


Dear Cindy,

Thank for writing. I went to the baby bulldog site. It is a big site but my goodness, he is getting old. I think he started his site in 2003. I have only just begun.

I think I better tell you a little about some of my kennel mates. Well, since I do not live in a kennel, I guess I should say housemates. Uncle Greg thought we might move out of the house but he has, I think, finally realized that mom is not putting us out. Okay, so she does not have a dining room. She needs to diet anyway and it is not necessary to cook and serve food for anyone else except us. We have not totally hogged the whole house either. We have that silly bird. And we have Shih Tzu and yorkies in here too. And then there is Edie. We let mom have a bedroom and a private bathroom. She and zipper share the office. Well, that is enough about the house. Let's get down to brass tacks. Since I am only a year and half old, I guess maybe I should let miss buttons tell a little bit about us too. Zipper might even chime in with a story or two. We will not cover everything in this letter because we do not have all night. Mom says we have to get beauty rest. She is the one that really needs it; we bullies are all so pretty or handsome.

No comments: