Thursday, January 17, 2008

Waldo's Puppy Contest


In honor of Waldo's impending fatherhood, I thought we could get him in the "daddy mood" by having a Puppy picture and story contest. The Country Groomer will sponsor the contest by donating a Premier leash and collar for both the Cutest puppy picture and the Best puppy story.
For the Cutest Puppy picture, please email the pictures to cindy@ckcsnotes.net and I will post them on the blog. They don't have to be bulldog puppies, any cute puppy pictures will be accepted. You can then gather support for your picture by having your friends post a comment to "vote" for it.

For the Best puppy story, if you have a blog, post your story there and leave a link in the comments to this post and I will post a link to the story. Or if you don't have a blog, you can send the story to me at cindy@ckcsnotes.net, and I will post it here. Again, your friends can vote for it by leaving a comment here on it's post. I will find them and tally them all.

Since Waldo's puppies are due on Valentines day, I think we will end the contest on the January 31st and continue to take votes until February 2nd. Then I will announce the winners the week of February 8th.

No comments: