Sunday, January 27, 2008

Puppy Picture #7 - Kiki, the Toy Poodle


My name is KiKi. I was born in August 2007. I am a toy poodle and am hoping to be a show dog. Mom says if I do not get to big. She says my half sister has just finished her AKC Championship and is excited to get started with me, she keeps wishing for more hair...... Here we are getting ready to have a tea party

Oh my crinolines (spelling?) are too stiff!!
OH Help Momma!!!!!!


Oh My it is nap time. I need my beauty sleep and.. What?? Oh yes and Mom says to cover my mouth!! You can see a little more about us by visiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will I be when I grow up? I'm going to be an AKC star! Going to all the shows! Oh what fun! This is the cutest poodle tea party ever. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

I want to come to the tea party too. I am a Poodle too, just a big size one. We Poodles have to stick together, afterall, we are not dogs, we are Poodles!