Thursday, January 31, 2008

Discussions on Waldo's Cabinet Continue


Hi Waldo,
I was very happy to see that you took my advise on the selection of your cabinet. I think that Zipper will do a great job using the Yorkie Corp as spys, they are fast and sneaky. Also, being cute, no one will suspect them. I do have one question/problem I must bring up.You have no minorities in your cabinet. I think you should consider Edie for a position. I believe it will help with public relations to have at least one minority. I know she can be shy but, maybe this is just what she needs to come out of her shell. Maybe an ambassador. Also you must not forget Autumn and Angie. Angie is so hyper that she could be in several places at once! I know Autumn is getting along in years but, I think she could be an asset--she has much life experience. Well, with that said I don't think any one could yell discrimination.
I almost forgot the Shih Tzu population. They would be good for foreign relations. They know that they weren't meant to WORK but maybe they could be the official laps dogs--oops babies. With all that hair and calm demeanor and let's not forget the big soulful eyes. Talk this over with the rest of the cabinet and see where they stand on this issue.
Love you all. Give your Mom and great big sloppy kiss and a hug from me.
Aunt Sandi

No comments: