Thursday, January 24, 2008

Contest Story #1


This is Crumpy McBride. She is a Yorkshire Terrier. She is owned by Sherry McBride of Roanoke, VA. She may not be a puppy but she is as small as some. She has this to say,

I know Waldo personally. I knew him when he was just a teeny weeny baby. He has always been spoiled rotten. Of course, i am pretty rotten too. I visit him sometimes at his home with his mom. On some things, Waldo and I work together. For instance, one night, mom and Waldo's mom came home. They had been out shopping and eating. (We know they cannot pass a good restaurant). Anyway, they came home with dog cookies. Excuse me, but as everyone knows, Waldo is a cheeseburger fanatic. Well, I am just as bad as he is. So both he and I barked until our moms got back in the car and went to McDonalds. We went with them to make sure they bought enough for everyone. Of course, our moms abuse us by dressing us up in all kinds of sweaters and outfits, but I have to wear stupid barrettes. Gee, Waldo has it so easy. Well, I just wanted to stop by his blog and tell a little story about Waldo and me
.
Vote For Crumpy's Story by Pressing Comments below and leave a comment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY CRUMPY,

WE HAD A LOT OF FUN THAT NIGHT.

WALDO

wickerdan said...

i can't vote for crumpy, it says unable to process, neither could my daughter or nephew they had the same problem

CindyS said...

Crumpy has 2 votes from the poll

Anonymous said...

HI! I AM CRUMPY'S MOM AND WALDO'S AUNT - AND OF COURSE I VOTE FOR CRUMPY!

Anonymous said...

crumpet is a little cutie. she gets my vote. p.shutters

Anonymous said...

crumpy gets my vote too. rosSkater19