Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Waldo, I got a message from One of Your Friends

Dear Waldo,

 

I got a message from one of your friends today.  Here, I will let you read it yourself.

 

OK me and my Daddy are dying to see my picture on Waldos world  so we are send a few pictures of me and my kitty!!!!   CANT WAIT TO SEE ME IN LIGHTS!!!!.....I would Love to see Mama Elizabeth some time soon   and yes I am a "HAM" BARK BARK  by the way  I am ZIMBA  my kitty's name is mystic  and My Dad  well I call him Dad  but all the humans that come over for some reason call him Paul Wayne!!

 

Hope all is well!!

 

BARK BARK  Zimba "the King" Hurley of MacBeth

 

So I thought that I would do something special for Zimba.  His red coat reminded me of Valentine’s Day so I thought he might like this.  I added it to Waldo’s eCards too. 

 

Miss Cindy

 

 

No comments: