Monday, February 4, 2008

Hey Waldo, Now That The Giants Won

Hey Waldo,

The Superbowl yesterday got me thinking about your wardrobe. Do you have a football jersey? What team do you support? Are you a Redskins fan? Gosh, do you watch football? I have a lot of questions, don't I?

You can get NFL jerseys at our sponsor's website,NFL Jerseys for your dog at JakesDogHouse.com


I think they have basketball jerseys, too. Not being particularly sports minded and having no tv, I can't keep up with all the different sports. I did enjoy the superbowl commercials online last night and this one is my favorite.




I think they should have had a bulldog instead of a dalmation though. He would have been the lead horse and not just one of the team if you had been training him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice idea, but will this really work?