Sunday, December 30, 2007

Waldo's Cheeseburger Poll

Angus Third Pounder
Angus Third Pounder,
originally uploaded by Slice.
I had a little talk with Miss Edie while she was here. She told me that Waldo is curious whether there are better hamburgers than McDonalds. So Waldo is on a mission to find the BEST CHEESEBURGER in the world.

You can help Waldo by voting in his poll at the right. Don't worry if you pick Other, you can leave a comment to tell him which burgers you think are the best.

If you found this post HOWLINGLY good, vote for it below!

Waldo plans on being the worlds biggest cheeseburger critic!

4 comments:

CindyS said...

Waldo, Take it from me, the absolute best cheeseburger in the world is at Five Guys! And the french fries are great too!

Anonymous said...

Waldo....McDonald's cheeseburgers are the best, but we all know how spoiled you Bulldogs are at home and I have seen personally how your Mom cooks for you all and think that maybe, just maybe you would find that your Moms are the best. What do you think? Miss Buttons told me she likes your moms.

CindyS said...

I'm not Waldo but I think you might be right about homemade burgers.

cindy said...

I have shopped around and the five guys has a good cheeseburger.But you stick to your favorite Waldo, which is McDonalds.